i was there with my husband on Feb. 22 2016 around 4 PM and our waitress, gave us dry out bread sticks and when i got my dinner the tour of italy the spaghetti with not much sauce i was not able to cover the spaghetti, raviioli with cheese were dry out or over cooked, and lasagna classico that was burned on the bottom and dry out she did have that replace it came out as we finish also my husband meal was just as bad the chicken was over cooked we may never go back to your restaurant it make me sad because we have always liked Olive Garden

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Olive Garden. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $39 and wants Olive Garden to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Olive Garden olive garden spaghetti for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Olive Garden?

Comments