3.1
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I meet my son last night at the Olive Garden in Winchester VA, for our much loved dinner.Chicken Marsala with brown sauce, only to be informed that Olive Garden no longer serves this entree.

We were floored. My son is nearly 21 years old and since he was old enough to eat meals, chicken Marsala is what we BOTH always ordered. Over 20years. Every single time!

So to learn that is t is no longer an entree was very upsetting. We considered leaving at that point, but decided to try another entree. Chicken garlic Alfredo. Unfortunately, this meal was a disappointment as well.

The only 2 positive things last night was, our waitress was amazing!

And the dessert.Deeply disappointed with your choice to not serve Chicken Marsala and we most likely will not be back to Olive Garden after being a customer of over 20years, unless you decide to bring this entree back.

Review about: Olive Garden Menu.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

For my wife's birthday, we ordered a whole slew of dishes and my order was for the chicken marsala.I was then called back by Olive Garden since this was for takeout to be informed they no longer served this chicken marsala dish but only stuff chicken marsala.

I was floored! I've been eating this dish for years and years and it's absolutely my favorite dish of any restaurant. Please please bring this back to the menu.

We've tried to duplicate it at home but it's not the same.Come on Olive Garden, I need this dish back!!!!

Same here!Went there today and walked right out.

Besides the salad and the breadsticks, it is the only thing I get.Bring it back or won't be back.

The stuffed chicken marsala is still on the menu.

to Anonymous #1434085

It’s not nearly the same.Also not an item for anyone trying to avoid cheese!

That’s like suggesting cheese ravioli because they are out of meat ravioli! They’re still ravioli, right?!

WRONG!!So pissed off about it that I too will NEVER go back!!!