Gibsonton, Florida

we get bad pain and diarrhea, me and my family when we did eat at Olive Garden Brandon FL, me and my wife we both ordered shrimp alfrido with Salad, we same food to go to, but when wen home we start getting bad pain and diarrhea, we did even eat the food we bring at home, because we don't want to make worst, we plan to see doctor today since we still have the pain for second day, its was very bad experience. we get bad pain and diarrhea, me and my family when we did eat at Olive Garden Brandon FL, me and my wife we both ordered shrimp alfrido with Salad, we same food to go to, but when wen home we start getting bad pain and diarrhea, we did even eat the food we bring at home, because we don't want to make worst, we plan to see doctor today since we still have the pain for second day, its was very bad experience.

Review about: Olive Garden Salad.

Had an Experience with Olive Garden?

Comments

#1204289

Me and my family had wine and a shrimp pasta salad s been very sick for the last two days and Pensacola Florida Olive Garden

Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States #814177

Ya I didn't even finish your review bud. Type slower so it makes sense thanks

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #807208

You sound like an ***.....Just saying....

Your complaining about Olive Garden because you can't handle the ingredients?I think you should put a little more time into your grammar and vocabulary instead of going out to eat!!!!!

Stomach flu is going around, ya know.