2.0

Information on rec.;waiter Rogelio P.; table 59; check # 34824; #1265 TX; date 06/20/15 @ 15:21:25; Dine-in, We got seated ordered our drinks took 20 minutes or so to get them, another 15-20 to get salad/soup, salad had no dressing, we asked for bread that took another 20-25 minutes (by the way everybody around us were getting there orders with bread, waiter told us it wasn't ready), finally ordered our food, took another 15-20 minutes to get that, when I asked for billed he said ok, but he went to get drinks for another table and dropped all drinks next to us, never did a manager come to see if any of us were ok, I got my shoes and pants wet, he and other waiter cleaned up, I asked for bill again, never came with it, we went to sit in lobby to wait, finally he saw us sitting there, brought the bill, he noticed he owed us our deserts, that took another 10-15 minutes, well with the experience that we had, over all food was good but serve sucked!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Olive Garden. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Olive Garden to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was serve bad. Author liked the most food was good. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Olive Garden salad for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Olive Garden?

Comments