A group of 6 went to lunch. We placed our order for drinks, appetizers and main course.

It was an hour or more before some of the drinks came and much longer before I got my drink and that was because I ask 3 times for it. Some of the appetizers came and some of the main course came at the same time and it was cold. The rest of the food and appetizers came much later and it was all cold. I did not get my meal, I spoke with the manager and he said it would be right out, another 20 minutes went by, no food.

The bill arrived and I still didn't have my food. I finally said I would take it to go. I got home and my order was wrong, the food looked like somebody's left over. The manager took the appetizers and my meal of the bill.

We thanked him but I don't think we we'll be going back there. I never had bad service there before and was surprise. The manager and staff apologized but the manager didn't seem to care.

My friends and I are very disappointed, we could have gone to another restaurant but we went to Olive Garden. What a major disappointment!!!

Comments