3.5
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I went on Friday 9,2018.to the one in Columbia on harbison.order the never ending .got the chicken parmesan (it's my favorite).Well the cheese was so burden on it u couldn't eat it an I asked the waitress why did it look like that she told me that how it supposed to be.

An I replied by saying no ma'am I order this all the time an it never looked like this. So didn't eat that one .then she only brought me one refill. An when I asked for another she said she couldn't bring me another until I eat all my food I had like I'm a kid.so I asked to speak to the manager an he comes over an I explain to him what's going on an he asked me what was wrong an I told I don't have to eat all of my food before I get a refill an he said yes so I told look at this chicken parmesan it's burden an he said what's wrong with it .I was so upset because the waitress came an said our table had to many refill an I know that was a story because I only had one .i through if u got never ending u should try every pasta u want? Then when we got ready to leave I asked for a to go box an they never brought me one.an I only had Lasagna on the table.

I will never go to this olive garden again.An it was my favorite one.i never been treated like a child Especially when I paid 20 dollars for my meal.i should have just ordered my Tour of Italy.

Review about: Olive Garden Parmigiana Chicken.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

What does that mean, it was a burden???