4.4
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Update by user Jan 17, 2017

I have heard nothing from you about this issue.Do you just ignore customers complaints?

I would think you might at least have the courtesy to apologize. That last trip will to The Olive Garden, will probably be my last one.

I do not like the way you conduct business.Juanita E.

Original review posted by user Jan 13, 2017

my husband and i celebrated our wedding anniversary at the Hogan Rd., Olive Garden in Bangor, Me., 04401 on Dec 29, 2016.My entree was the steak and surf mentioned above.

I had to take it home because the room they put us in was freezing. Everyone in that room was dining with their coats on. Very uncomfortable.. When I got home I lightly heated my meal hoping to enjoy it.

It was, in all the years I have patronized The Olive Garden, the ONLY bad meal I have ever had there. I complained to the management and she blew me off with an apology. It was a $25.00 meal and that is expensive for us living on retirement. our biLL WITH HIS ENTREE WAS OVER $50.00, plus tip!

i DO NOT FEEL THAT i WAS TREATED JUSTLY. i HAVE BEEN STEWING ABOUT THIS AND DECIDED TO GO TO CORPORATE MANAGEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE KEPT ABREAST OF THESE THINGS. tHANK YOU FOR HEARING ME OUT.

jUANITA a.

eSTEY KAMALEKE4@GMAIL.COM.i NO LONGER HAVE THE RECEIPT AND THE ONLY DOCUMENTARY YOU HAVE IS MY WORD, AND I AM A 78 YEAR OLD WOMAN AND DO NOT LIE NOR PULL SCAMS.

Review about: Olive Garden Steak.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Salad and bread sticks.

Comments

You do realize this is not the Olive Garden website and OG does not monitor this public general complaints site.Why don't you actually go to the OG Corporate website and voice your complaints there?

That is, if you want a response.Because posting here isn't going to work.