Olive Garden - Review about Take Out Food from Irving, Texas
Order some take out got home and noticed a caterpillar on my baby salad i almost fed it to him if i don't take a second look smh i love their food but this was just disgusting! It the olive garden on north west highway
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Take Out Food
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "That was the worst tour Of Italy ever. Messy, greasy and lack Of flavor at All. I just got one layer of lasagna all the pastas together. A simple..."
- "Went to chills to get take out for dinner since my wife and I like to stay in. Ordered online and got fajitas quesadilla and onion rings. Got there 10..."
- "Today I had the worst customer service at the Panera Bread in Albuquerque off Holly Ave. The encounter at the register was less than pleasant, but it only got worse..."
- "These people sold a vehicle that didn't make it 13 miles and they offer to pay for a tow after I paid them 1252 in cash!!! These people are unethical..."
- "They lie bout every thing and when caught up in their lies they try to cover their *** the nurses doctors and any body that work for them is full..."
- "Came in for dinner. No bread. Wanted soup no bread. Poor service dirty tables and a manager who is oblivious. ..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."