Olive Garden - Review about Take Out Food from Irving, Texas
Order some take out got home and noticed a caterpillar on my baby salad i almost fed it to him if i don't take a second look smh i love their food but this was just disgusting! It the olive garden on north west highway
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Take Out Food
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "No bacon in the crust. No bacon in the trust! Bad pizza. Way disappointed. SHAME ON YOU BLAKE SHELTON! Wats with this lame pie? No bacon. Almost no cheese?..."
- "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..."
- "I was at safeway last night at around 10:55 i seen they had buy one get one free on soda pop, so i grabbed two and some chips and dip...."
- "Just found a large worm in my rice at the Panda Express in Bedford, Tx. Gross!!! 10/29/15..."
- "They lie bout every thing and when caught up in their lies they try to cover their *** the nurses doctors and any body that work for them is full..."
- "Came in for dinner. No bread. Wanted soup no bread. Poor service dirty tables and a manager who is oblivious. ..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "Please refer to the attaching photo with the purse I bought at USA about 3 years ago by US$ 218.00, however I am really disappointed that the quality of..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."