Olive Garden - Review about Take Out Food from Irving, Texas
Order some take out got home and noticed a caterpillar on my baby salad i almost fed it to him if i don't take a second look smh i love their food but this was just disgusting! It the olive garden on north west highway
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Take Out Food
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Live in a small town south east of Dallas. ( Gun Barrel City). Ordered grilled chicken Caesar salad. Almost finish with it and I was chewing on something hard. Pulled..."
- "My family and I went to the Hooters in Crestview Florida. I was visiting for the holidays. We arrived and there was no hostess. We sat ouraelves. It took ten..."
- "I should have known better than to order a menu item by looking at the photo, but none the less I did. I ordered a new "Breakfast Skillet" and it..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "On nov,17,2014 Irving #45 3421 w airport frwy. Irving tx 75062 Walked in with my family and it's only 4 of us I told her I want a both she said I don't have..."
- "I was told by one of the Staff members of this Community that there was a Move- in special of $99 and $500 off 1st four months. This Staff Member..."
- "These flowers were late delivering and weren't the flowers I ordered for $57.00.Look at the picture and see how little the bouquet is it only has 1 or 2 nice..."