Review about Olive Garden Salad from Copperas Cove, Texas
Dear Olive Garden of Temple,
I absolutely love the salads and pastas. I have never had a poor experience at any other location. Some of which have been in major areas and yet manage to provide the most outstanding customer service. However, today you have proven to be the least organized and professional of any I have ever attended. To use the excuse you have "too many orders" is a very poor excuse. I intentionally placed my order at 10:40AM and picked the pickup time of 11:30AM... Mind you this is a lunch portion pasta and salad. Nothing heavy or fancy. Why in the world I had to wait an additional 20 minutes past my pick up time is beyond me and frustrating only for the manager to say they just have "too many orders". THEN after hearing me say that is a poor excuse given the time line I provided try to fix it. Don't worry Olive Garden of Temple. I will help you with your "too many orders" and no longer use your services.
A very dissatisfied customer
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Olive Garden Salad
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This was in a friend salad 2 days ago olive garden Laurens rd Greenville sc..."
- "I eat at panda express a lot especially at the yucca valley one and this time it was repulsivethe food was way burned the rice was dry the food was..."
- "I was at safeway last night at around 10:55 i seen they had buy one get one free on soda pop, so i grabbed two and some chips and dip...."
- "After a very ugly divorce, I reunited with a previous boyfriend and soon after became pregnant. My X called CPS 11 times to no avail. However, the day..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."