Dear Olive Garden of Temple,
I absolutely love the salads and pastas. I have never had a poor experience at any other location. Some of which have been in major areas and yet manage to provide the most outstanding customer service. However, today you have proven to be the least organized and professional of any I have ever attended. To use the excuse you have "too many orders" is a very poor excuse. I intentionally placed my order at 10:40AM and picked the pickup time of 11:30AM... Mind you this is a lunch portion pasta and salad. Nothing heavy or fancy. Why in the world I had to wait an additional 20 minutes past my pick up time is beyond me and frustrating only for the manager to say they just have "too many orders". THEN after hearing me say that is a poor excuse given the time line I provided try to fix it. Don't worry Olive Garden of Temple. I will help you with your "too many orders" and no longer use your services.
A very dissatisfied customer
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Olive Garden Salad
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm so annoyed right now. I've tried our local Outback several times. Each time it gets worse. I gave it a break, and decided to give them another try. Attached,..."
- "I ordered a Greek salad and a turkey club sub. When I bit into my sandwich I got a nasty fatty chunky piece of something that was NOT bacon as..."
- "I eat at panda express a lot especially at the yucca valley one and this time it was repulsivethe food was way burned the rice was dry the food was..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."