Review about Olive Garden Salad from Copperas Cove, Texas

Dear Olive Garden of Temple,

I absolutely love the salads and pastas. I have never had a poor experience at any other location. Some of which have been in major areas and yet manage to provide the most outstanding customer service. However, today you have proven to be the least organized and professional of any I have ever attended. To use the excuse you have "too many orders" is a very poor excuse. I intentionally placed my order at 10:40AM and picked the pickup time of 11:30AM... Mind you this is a lunch portion pasta and salad. Nothing heavy or fancy. Why in the world I had to wait an additional 20 minutes past my pick up time is beyond me and frustrating only for the manager to say they just have "too many orders". THEN after hearing me say that is a poor excuse given the time line I provided try to fix it. Don't worry Olive Garden of Temple. I will help you with your "too many orders" and no longer use your services.

A very dissatisfied customer

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Olive Garden Salad
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #800556

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Olive Garden? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.