Review about Olive Garden Food from Union, New Jersey
My husband and I regularly dine at your establishment located at Olive Garden 1199 , 275 Route 22 east, Springfield , New Jersey 07081.Check number 67816 and our server name was Eddy W.
but had a horrible dining experience on Jan 19,2016. We ordered our meals and an one appetizer. When we received our salad a bug was found in my dish. My husband was immediately nauseated at the sight of the bugThe manager .was called over and took the cost of the the appetizer off of our bill.
We were at a loss of appetite and had the of the to go. We were unable to eat the food for fear of seeing another bug. I feel that we should have been compensated for more than just the appetizer. We are locals and invite a lot of friends to your Resturant but are now afraid to return and enjoy a meal here.
I can be contacted via email at Clrobinson16@gmail.
I expected to hear from someone from your corporate office very soon.I can also be reached at 973 986 7329 and have attached a photo of my dish
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Olive Garden Food
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..."
- "I was last sunday, because was my birthday, we went to celebre there, the food was terrible, the spaguetty out sauce super dry.I really feel frustracion, I will never come..."
- "The Dennys in College Park, Md.,has disrespectful employees, who park in handicapped parking spots, and the employee was also RACIST, saying bad names about my race, which is White. The..."
- "I need bit of an advice on how to proceed in this situation. I was supposed to receive a package that was a part of two package shipment. The packages..."
- "My lawn looks like we live in a Ghetto2 yes and $1400 later I cancel DutcheyHe had the Gall to send me a final bill for $500And a personal note..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."