Review about Olive Garden Food from Union, New Jersey

111 of 326 Olive Garden reviews

My husband and I regularly dine at your establishment located at Olive Garden 1199 , 275 Route 22 east, Springfield , New Jersey 07081.Check number 67816 and our server name was Eddy W.

but had a horrible dining experience on Jan 19,2016. We ordered our meals and an one appetizer. When we received our salad a bug was found in my dish. My husband was immediately nauseated at the sight of the bugThe manager .was called over and took the cost of the the appetizer off of our bill.

We were at a loss of appetite and had the of the to go. We were unable to eat the food for fear of seeing another bug. I feel that we should have been compensated for more than just the appetizer. We are locals and invite a lot of friends to your Resturant but are now afraid to return and enjoy a meal here.

I can be contacted via email at Clrobinson16@gmail.

I expected to hear from someone from your corporate office very soon.I can also be reached at 973 986 7329 and have attached a photo of my dish

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Olive Garden Food
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #780727 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Olive Garden? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
111 of 326 Olive Garden reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 03 #1105837

You're nauseated over the sight of a lady bug? GROW UP! Don't you know that we are surrounded by insects? Ladybugs are considered to be good luck you you're too dumb to realize that.

1 1 Reply

Feb 01 #1104482

If you are going to beg for free food you need to get a job. One of you needs to at least. You were already compensated for the appetizer, you don't need more freebies. There was nothing wrong with your other food. Stop being greedy.

3 1 Reply

Feb 01 #1104580

i dont think its them trying to be/thinking about being greedy as much as it is them being immature and overly paranoid about something that yes, shouldn't happen, but inevitably does sometimes

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Olive Garden. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Olive Garden.
Filing a new complaint about
×