Review about Olive Garden Food from Salisbury, North Carolina
That was the worst tour Of Italy ever.Messy, greasy and lack Of flavor at All.
I just got one layer of lasagna all the pastas together.A simple mess.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Olive Garden Food
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I regularly dine at your establishment located at Olive Garden 1199 , 275 Route 22 east, Springfield , New Jersey 07081. Check number 67816 and our..."
- "Dear Olive Garden of Temple, I absolutely love the salads and pastas. I have never had a poor experience at any other location. Some of which have been in major..."
- "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..."
- "Booked a room with hotwire, one of the hot rate deals , I got a room at Knights Inn fort bragg, Fayetteville NC, first they charged me $15 for an..."
- "I am in a rock and roll band on tour right now, called Sleeping Policeman. We make Steak N' Shake a frequent stop because of the good food, good prices,..."
- "I went to cookout late a few days ago...I went through the drive thru as I usually do and of course I had to send my drink back because it..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."