Review about Olive Garden Food from Salisbury, North Carolina
That was the worst tour Of Italy ever.Messy, greasy and lack Of flavor at All.
I just got one layer of lasagna all the pastas together.A simple mess.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Olive Garden Food
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dear Olive Garden of Temple, I absolutely love the salads and pastas. I have never had a poor experience at any other location. Some of which have been in major..."
- "This is very upsetting and I'm getting sick of it I work next to a Starbucks and now I'm getting the feeling that they take advantage of my money went..."
- "Today I had the worst customer service at the Panera Bread in Albuquerque off Holly Ave. The encounter at the register was less than pleasant, but it only got worse..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "I recieved mine today and extremely pleased. I tried the "as seen on tv" for $20×2=$40 and took them back due to lots of static, white noise and bulky and..."
- "My wife bought me a vest jacket and when i was about to were it i noticed that the lable was sewed on up side down i tooke the vest..."
- "Worked fine most of the time, but on now more than a few occasions ruined white clothing and sheets. I thought it was a fluke incident the first time, I..."