My elderly father decided this Christmas he would host a dinner for all the children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren and that would be our gift.It was such a lovely thought and we were all looking forward to it the week prior to Christmas.
He decided we would all go to Olive Garden because he loved that restaurant about 10 years ago and thought it would be great. We were kinda skeptical, but didn't want to hurt his feelings by vetoing his idea. We all met at the restaurant at Clackamas Town Center in Portland, Oregon -- and the service was lousy. The two women taking care of our table of 12 really didn't want to be there.
When my step-mom, who is nearly 90 and a little hard of hearing, was slow in placing her order the waitress "Rachel" stood behind her and rolled her eyes. I should have complained at that point but, again, didn't want to hurt my folks' feelings. My dad is one of the nicest gentlemen EVER and to have a couple of snotty waitresses treat them like that was deplorable.
Of course, the 18% tip is automatically added on at the Olive Garden so they don't need to be friendly, fast, courteous or even polite.Never going there again --
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Got some black berries, went home started eating them and discovered mold..."
- "On 3/13/15 we were in Palm Desert and decided to go to resturant in Palm Desert #1313. We were in tne Palm Springs area and decided to try your resturant..."
- "Why do I see a can that has 9/11 very disrespectful content. 2 towers and an airplane and on of towers has a star snowflake on the tower where a..."
- "I have now been on hold for 2 hours and 10 minutes and counting, to talk to PZ regarding wrongful charges on my account. I think you only move..."
- "Very nice cars helpful until your vehicle is purchased then they don't want nothing to do with You. Was verbally promised a key faub never got it. 90 warranty useless..."
- "I purchase many of the wigs that are pictured on wigsbuy.com and lacewigsbuy,com. I was curious as to how they come up with their USD prices which in most cases..."
- "i am filing a complaint with the BBB and anyone else who will listen me ...Hello everyone...I just went to the website and posted the following message to them:..."
- "took my tundra in for a few dents and broken window on the passenger side. after two weeks the truck wasn't finished no calls so i finally went in and..."
- "I wanted to TRY Total Wireless so I bought their BRING YOUR OWN PHONE sim kit and $35 card (un/un/5gigs). Confused, I called their number and luckily I knew what to..."