Dear Olive Garden of Temple,

I absolutely love the salads and pastas. I have never had a poor experience at any other location. Some of which have been in major areas and yet manage to provide the most outstanding customer service. However, today you have proven to be the least organized and professional of any I have ever attended. To use the excuse you have "too many orders" is a very poor excuse. I intentionally placed my order at 10:40AM and picked the pickup time of 11:30AM... Mind you this is a lunch portion pasta and salad. Nothing heavy or fancy. Why in the world I had to wait an additional 20 minutes past my pick up time is beyond me and frustrating only for the manager to say they just have "too many orders". THEN after hearing me say that is a poor excuse given the time line I provided try to fix it. Don't worry Olive Garden of Temple. I will help you with your "too many orders" and no longer use your services.

Sincerely,

A very dissatisfied customer

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of olive garden pasta. Olive Garden needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned olive garden pasta in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Olive Garden.

Had an Experience with Olive Garden?

Comments