Featured Not resolved

My husband and I regularly dine at your establishment located at Olive Garden 1199 , 275 Route 22 east, Springfield , New Jersey 07081.Check number 67816 and our server name was Eddy W.

but had a horrible dining experience on Jan 19,2016. We ordered our meals and an one appetizer. When we received our salad a bug was found in my dish. My husband was immediately nauseated at the sight of the bugThe manager .was called over and took the cost of the the appetizer off of our bill.

We were at a loss of appetite and had the of the to go. We were unable to eat the food for fear of seeing another bug. I feel that we should have been compensated for more than just the appetizer. We are locals and invite a lot of friends to your Resturant but are now afraid to return and enjoy a meal here.

I can be contacted via email at Clrobinson16@gmail.

I expected to hear from someone from your corporate office very soon.I can also be reached at 973 986 7329 and have attached a photo of my dish

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of olive garden food. Olive Garden needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned olive garden food in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Olive Garden.

Had an Experience with Olive Garden?

Comments

You're nauseated over the sight of a lady bug?GROW UP!

Don't you know that we are surrounded by insects?Ladybugs are considered to be good luck you you're too dumb to realize that.

If you are going to beg for free food you need to get a job.One of you needs to at least.

You were already compensated for the appetizer, you don't need more freebies.

There was nothing wrong with your other food.Stop being greedy.

to Anonymous #1104580

i dont think its them trying to be/thinking about being greedy as much as it is them being immature and overly paranoid about something that yes, shouldn't happen, but inevitably does sometimes