Overland Park, Kansas
2.7
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

The reason that I have been waiting for 20 mins for my order is because the staff is more interested in socializing with other staff instead of providing great customer service.

Review about: Olive Garden Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Olive Garden?

Comments

#1207017

I assume you mean a 20 minute wait for food and I cannot help but wonder why you find that an unacceptable wait time.FOR FOOD!

Twenty minutes is nothing.

If it came out any quicker, that would tell me it was 100 percent microwaved.And since you can't see the kitchen staff, I will also make the assumption those socializing were just the servers and not the people actually making your food.

Bob Evans Restaurants - Raw food Bob Evans Restaurants "...it was the worse pancake site I've ever seen or smelled my pancakes were mushy and completely stuck together..." Read more Portillos - Bugs in my drink Portillos "I had went to portillos on my lunch break, ordered and went back to work. After I finished my pop I took off the lid and there are MANY small..." Read more Review about Olive Garden Breadsticks from Fort Lauderdale, Florida Olive Garden "Kyle wife and I we love olive garden .we do like one in winter park Orlando Florida .We went there 4 times no problem the last time we went the..." Read more Sharis Restaurant - Broken tooth East Wenatchee Sheri's Sharis Restaurant "Went there for lunch on 5/1/2017. I ordered a hamburger with everything on it. It was sloppy so I cut it in half. I ate the first half then bit..." Read more Metropcs - Worst Company Ever!!! Metropcs "Lies, lies and more lies! Metro PCS, or Metro POS as my family refers to the company, is a terrible excuse of a business! On June 3, 2017 I bought..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more Nu Look Autobody repair in Norcross GA.  Awful work, Horrible attitudes! Nu Look Autobody "I had the Nu Look autobody repair the damaged rear-end of my mustang. The damage was about $2500.00. After weeks they told it was complete. I saw it and immediately..." Read more Certplex Actualtests - Unlimited access Certplex Actualtests "I purchase unlimited access in March 2016, on 7/19/17 i tried to access the new A+ exam to prepare myself and I had access to nothing. I reached out to..." Read more