2.7
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

The reason that I have been waiting for 20 mins for my order is because the staff is more interested in socializing with other staff instead of providing great customer service.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of olive garden customer care from Olive Garden and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Olive Garden to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Olive Garden for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Olive Garden?

Comments

#1207017

I assume you mean a 20 minute wait for food and I cannot help but wonder why you find that an unacceptable wait time.FOR FOOD!

Twenty minutes is nothing.

If it came out any quicker, that would tell me it was 100 percent microwaved.And since you can't see the kitchen staff, I will also make the assumption those socializing were just the servers and not the people actually making your food.