1.9
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

My Pasta Pass Order got messed up, and there was basically no way to resolve the problem.The contact information posted did not work.

A link was provided, which was not operational. Customer Service Phone number provided diverted my call to a non-entity. Unfortunately, this seems to be one of those companies that does not care enough about their customers to provide live customer service...or even electronic means to address issues...and hides behind contact walls so as not to receive feedback.

Very disappointing, particularly since they attempt to present a wholesome/family image.Even the contact link on their web page does not work.

Review about: Olive Garden Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Reinstate my Pasta Pass.

I liked: Server was awesome.

Had an Experience with Olive Garden?

Comments

I'd agree with you here.I sent an email to these jokers once too and got some canned response.

If I remember correctly I was complaining about their pricing. Got a response that it was fine after doing market surveys, blah, blah, blah. Funny the same day I got their email I also saw an ad for them reducing prices.

Haven't been back since.One hand doesn't know what the other is doing.

to PissedfromChesapeakeSquare #1379468

have you contacted wal m*rt bout their prices? how about mcdon*lds. dominos pizz*, etc etc

every place can charge whatever they want----you don't have to go there

to Anonymous #1381236

I haven't gone back and that's been over 10 years now. No the bill was wrong and wasn't what was on the menu - that was the problem, ok?