3.8
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

My Husband and I both have the never ending pasta six week PASS and so far it has been a positive experience.My only complaint is the small amount of sauce added to the dishes no matter what sauce you order, marina, meatsauce, alfredo, five cheese marinara...

I always ask for more sauce, and depending on the server, I get anywhere from a tablespoon to a cup of sauce. Most of the time only a Tablespoon.

Why is Olive Garden so stingy on their sauces, especially since it's never ending?Are all Olive Gardens this way or just my location in Florida.?

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Olive Garden. the best about olive garden pass from Olive Garden was some servers excellent. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Olive Garden.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Olive Garden to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Olive Garden?

Comments