Went to dinner, Olive Garden Middletown Ohio.Was treated like they've never seen African Americans before.
Sent to the back of restaurant, not acceptable, moved to booth, waited 12-15 minutes, no server. Asked for Mgr. Manager comes and apologizes, promises to make an adjustment to bill. Didn't happen.
Paid for bill, left tip, asked for manager, sat another 15 minutes, no manager.
Waitress asks, "what brings to this area, I said church, she says, oh which one, I tell her, and her disposition was unnecessary, altogether.I will never go to that place again, I want a full refund also.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Food was acceptable
- I couldnt enjoy it
- For stares from employees
What I disliked
- Serve bad
- Waitress jennifer b
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Olive Garden Chicken And Shrimp Carbonara
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Kyle wife and I we love olive garden .we do like one in winter park Orlando Florida .We went there 4 times no problem the last time we went the..."
- " I have been trying to contact Panera Bread through their contact email on their website for almost 2 weeks now and have received NO response. I had a horrible..."
- "We just had lunch at Ruby Tuesday in Stillwater, MN. We've been there many times, but never again. The salad bar plates get smaller and smaller, which turned out to..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."