This was the BEST chicken dish at Olive Garden "grilled lemon herb chicken" and I recently found out that is has been taken off the menu/ discontinued.This sucks soooooo bad.

Why would they take it off. I am not going back if its not brought back. This was the BEST chicken dish at Olive Garden "grilled lemon herb chicken" and I recently found out that is has been taken off the menu/ discontinued. This sucks soooooo bad.

Why would they take it off.I am not going back if its not brought back.

Had an Experience with Olive Garden?

Comments

Muscle Shoals, Alabama, United States #614033

OLIVE GARDENS , discontinued lemon herb chicken..is a major dissapointment , i would go dine in or get a carry out atleast once a week.Unless it comes backi have no reason to go back.

It was the best thing on the menu in my point of view, it kept me wanting more , now i have craving for the delioucois grilled checken on penne pasta , with some tomatoes, broccoli, and spinach ina lite scampi sauce with a grilled lemon on the side.Please bring this dish back.

Merritt Island, Florida, United States #603747

obviously it was not selling and therefore removed from menu. Please tell me how you suffered $1000 monetary loss from menue change! :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz