Featured Not resolved
Quality of Food

Hi,

Me and my wife love olive garden restaurants. But after today probably it was our last visit there. Everything start from we was waiting 15 minutes to our server, servers keep ignoring us and not offer us at least drinks. We called manager and she find somebody. Ok we ordered soups and i find big plastic piece in my mouth. Im almost ate it!!! We left restaruant bc i was feeling about throw up and not hungry anymore..... We show that peace our server and she is like i'll bring you another one are you serious????????

Please check what's going on there bc it's obviously worst restaurant experience in my life.

Olive garden sacramento ca

5445 Sunrise Blvd, Citrus Heights, CA 95610, date nov 22, time around 8pm.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of olive garden soup and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Olive Garden needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned olive garden soup in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Olive Garden.

Had an Experience with Olive Garden?

Comments