Olive Garden - Ate plastic in OG
Me and my wife love olive garden restaurants. But after today probably it was our last visit there. Everything start from we was waiting 15 minutes to our server, servers keep ignoring us and not offer us at least drinks. We called manager and she find somebody. Ok we ordered soups and i find big plastic piece in my mouth. Im almost ate it!!! We left restaruant bc i was feeling about throw up and not hungry anymore..... We show that peace our server and she is like i'll bring you another one are you serious????????
Please check what's going on there bc it's obviously worst restaurant experience in my life.
Olive garden sacramento ca
5445 Sunrise Blvd, Citrus Heights, CA 95610, date nov 22, time around 8pm.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Olive Garden Soup
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..."
- "Order some take out got home and noticed a caterpillar on my baby salad i almost fed it to him if i don't take a second look smh i love..."
- "My husband and I regularly dine at your establishment located at Olive Garden 1199 , 275 Route 22 east, Springfield , New Jersey 07081. Check number 67816 and our..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "Every merchant deserves an opportunity to correct improper service, quality of product & advertised prices for products. I requested a delivery to my "very best friend in this world." I..."
- "So I decided to give amiclubwear a shot since I was looking around for Presidents Day Sale & happened to see 45% off promotion. Well I shopped and shopped. Well-..."