Olive Garden - Ate plastic in OG
Me and my wife love olive garden restaurants. But after today probably it was our last visit there. Everything start from we was waiting 15 minutes to our server, servers keep ignoring us and not offer us at least drinks. We called manager and she find somebody. Ok we ordered soups and i find big plastic piece in my mouth. Im almost ate it!!! We left restaruant bc i was feeling about throw up and not hungry anymore..... We show that peace our server and she is like i'll bring you another one are you serious????????
Please check what's going on there bc it's obviously worst restaurant experience in my life.
Olive garden sacramento ca
5445 Sunrise Blvd, Citrus Heights, CA 95610, date nov 22, time around 8pm.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Olive Garden Soup
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 3/13/15 we were in Palm Desert and decided to go to resturant in Palm Desert #1313. We were in tne Palm Springs area and decided to try your resturant..."
- "I do like Vons, but I do Not like their Overly Inflated Prices on their Smoothies that they sell at their In-House Starbucks local store location. I do buy the same..."
- "Dear Olive Garden of Temple, I absolutely love the salads and pastas. I have never had a poor experience at any other location. Some of which have been in major..."
- "I had ordered a "bloody bath mat" from sammydress.com. The image was exactly what I wanted. Mostly white with two light bloody footprints with a couple blood spots...."
- "Be aware! Inordered two outfits for my brother's that they took three months to make. They try to imitate the outfit but the material and embroidery used it very cheap...."
- "They delivered my $6K TV from NY to CA with a giant hole on the box and on the front size of the TV. And asked me to take..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."