1.1
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I drove over 2 hours to eat and enjoy having a nice meal with my husband!As soon as we were seated children in the restaurant started yelling and screaming, I complained to a waitress and to the waiter and then to the assistant manager who stared at us in disbelief!

She informed us that she would give us a free desert! Really they sat children all around us! Screaming crying children of the corn! My nerves were so upset!

I couldn't eat what I ordered! Flies zoomed around our heads and nasty food particles clung to the wall next to the salt and pepper shakers! My husband's order was wrong! The manager was not willing to fix the situation !

My husband suggested having a separate area for couples and her response was they could not discriminate! Omg really she actually said that! If I wanted to listen to screaming crying children I would have brought my own! But our children have never been misbehaving in public disturbing others!

Disrespectful children , parents and folks from the olive garden take note!I will not ever spend another moment in that nightmare of a place!

Review about: Olive Garden Customer Care.

Comments

I just spoke with God and he agrees that you were dealt a sorry hand and he feels your pain. From now on he will do his best to arrange the world around you as to ease your suffering. The starving children of the world have your back too!

OG royally sucks. It use to be a good place to eat, but prices have increased, portions have gotten smaller and quality in both food and service has plummeted .

For some reason, OG attracts parents with boatloads of feral children as well. The solution: avoid OG completely and support a locally owned business.

If you're so aghast about someone else's kids yelling and screaming - grow a pair and go tell the parents yourself. Don't put that on someone else!