I am a 52 year old man, and my work crew and myself was visiting the Olive Garden at 7701 Crestwood Blvd in Birmingham, AL, and the "white" manager, Michael Pearse asked us all for my I.D. and said that he can refuse to sell alcohol beverages to anyone he'd please not to serve. I, a 52 year old man, told him that my I.D. was in the truck and he replied that I needed to go get it. (Do ANY 52 year old man you know look younger than 21?) All other liquor stores or restaurants in Birmingham, AL & other cities/locations that serve alcohol beverages never ask me for I.D. I believe he was being races because the waitresses even agreed that he was being a "BUTT-HOLE!"

I was going to order dinner, but with the attitude that the manager had, I REFUSE to eat from this Oliver Garden again. I do not trust the manager behind this situation.

Review about: Olive Garden Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

You are the reason people hate black people. When they have to follow the same rules as everyone else they accuse white people of racism.

Go back home if you think we are racist. Perhaps the real reason he asked for your ID because he thought there is no way you are anywhere close to the drinking age because you acted like you are five years old, or perhaps you were in his eyes by your childish immature behavior already intoxicated.

I PROMISE NEVER TO EAT THERE!! WILL NEVER TOLERATE RUDE EMPLOYEES!

Race has nothing to do with it. Businesses are even carding people in their 70's. Americans are just plain ignorant.