Olive Garden Ruined Christmas
My elderly father decided this Christmas he would host a dinner for all the children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren and that would be our gift.It was such a lovely thought and we were all looking forward to it the week prior to Christmas.
He decided we would all go to Olive Garden because he loved that restaurant about 10 years ago and thought it would be great. We were kinda skeptical, but didn't want to hurt his feelings by vetoing his idea. We all met at the restaurant at Clackamas Town Center in Portland, Oregon -- and the service was lousy. The two women taking care of our table of 12 really didn't want to be there.
When my step-mom, who is nearly 90 and a little hard of hearing, was slow in placing her order the waitress "Rachel" stood behind her and rolled her eyes. I should have complained at that point but, again, didn't want to hurt my folks' feelings. My dad is one of the nicest gentlemen EVER and to have a couple of snotty waitresses treat them like that was deplorable.
Of course, the 18% tip is automatically added on at the Olive Garden so they don't need to be friendly, fast, courteous or even polite.Never going there again --
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I ran into this place on the internet by chance. I was looking around for some college services for my son. At first site I honestly was not sure exactly..."
- "While enjoying a Blue Bell Fudge Bar, the last thing everybody does is one final lick of the yummy bar from the stick. Ouch!! I got a sliver..."
- "I was eating the first bowl of ice cream from the container and one of the first bites, I bit into a hair covered piece of who knows what....it was..."
- "I ordered a floral arrangement which cost $160. What was delivered was 1/4 of the size and worth about $40. The FTD website described this arrange as "stunning" - it..."
- " BOYD'S GUNSTOCKS. Happy to take your order and your money. When it turns out their website is not updated and it's not in stock you have to pay the cancellation..."
- "I dropped my car off for a diagnosis. SI called me back with the diagnosis and I decided that I would have the car towed back to my house. When..."
- " April 19th I booked a ticket through orbitz.com plus travel protection for the dates of April 29th through May 2nd from Aruba to Miami on the Surinam Airways flight. April..."
- "Purchased two pieces of furniture as Rhodes draw's, they arrived in large boxes, which were not opened until the evening when my husband could help unpack, the delivery men did..."
- "Dirty .chairs were very nasty blood was on the spreadsheet substance running down the walls and there is mold in the bathrooms the air conditioner units with tape should have..."