Olive Garden Ruined Christmas
My elderly father decided this Christmas he would host a dinner for all the children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren and that would be our gift.It was such a lovely thought and we were all looking forward to it the week prior to Christmas.
He decided we would all go to Olive Garden because he loved that restaurant about 10 years ago and thought it would be great. We were kinda skeptical, but didn't want to hurt his feelings by vetoing his idea. We all met at the restaurant at Clackamas Town Center in Portland, Oregon -- and the service was lousy. The two women taking care of our table of 12 really didn't want to be there.
When my step-mom, who is nearly 90 and a little hard of hearing, was slow in placing her order the waitress "Rachel" stood behind her and rolled her eyes. I should have complained at that point but, again, didn't want to hurt my folks' feelings. My dad is one of the nicest gentlemen EVER and to have a couple of snotty waitresses treat them like that was deplorable.
Of course, the 18% tip is automatically added on at the Olive Garden so they don't need to be friendly, fast, courteous or even polite.Never going there again --bf73fd7
You may also like
- "Attached is a picture of the contents of a 7 oz. package of Poppycock. As you can see, there are many kernels of popcorn and there are nuts as..."
- "On I-10 in Texas wanted to stop and get a *** to eat, pulled into whataburger Restaurant 578 address: 2204 Hwy. 71 south ..."
- "It's frustrating to be purchasing items that won't count on the loyalty card due to inability to register on the website....After several attempts since no one would answer the phone..."
- "This *** gave me the shittiest *** ever. She said that she enjoys giving head. She warned me that she had genital herpes and we would need to use condoms..."
- "I ordered a bag,leggings,and a Christmas present for my husband which is a jacket. I received the bag 2 weeks later. Then my leggings a week later I've Emailed them..."
- "I made a negotiation in one of the advertise in Weyburn Garage. it's a 2000 Volkswagen Passat GLX V6 AWD 4dr. Posted last Novv. 16, 2014 up to present. They asked..."
- "Was recommended a photographer for my kids party. She made me pay a deposit which was fine. When it came 2 the day of the party, she was..."
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "Very nice cars helpful until your vehicle is purchased then they don't want nothing to do with You. Was verbally promised a key faub never got it. 90 warranty useless..."