Olive Garden Ruined Christmas
My elderly father decided this Christmas he would host a dinner for all the children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren and that would be our gift.It was such a lovely thought and we were all looking forward to it the week prior to Christmas.
He decided we would all go to Olive Garden because he loved that restaurant about 10 years ago and thought it would be great. We were kinda skeptical, but didn't want to hurt his feelings by vetoing his idea. We all met at the restaurant at Clackamas Town Center in Portland, Oregon -- and the service was lousy. The two women taking care of our table of 12 really didn't want to be there.
When my step-mom, who is nearly 90 and a little hard of hearing, was slow in placing her order the waitress "Rachel" stood behind her and rolled her eyes. I should have complained at that point but, again, didn't want to hurt my folks' feelings. My dad is one of the nicest gentlemen EVER and to have a couple of snotty waitresses treat them like that was deplorable.
Of course, the 18% tip is automatically added on at the Olive Garden so they don't need to be friendly, fast, courteous or even polite.Never going there again --1160d899 review #167852
You may also like
- "Order some take out got home and noticed a caterpillar on my baby salad i almost fed it to him if i don't take a second look smh i love..."
- "I had purchased your French Bread Pizza a few days ago. I opened the box and took out one to cook for lunch today. After about the 4th ***,..."
- "Ordered the Jr Chicken Sandwich Sunday and (yes I gave them another chance) the Turkey Cheddar Sandwich Monday. They both, on separate days and times, looked like they had been..."
- "Induction cooktop...a few months into use gave up the ghost. Repair service came out to undertake warranty work and promptly closed up the unit saying it was a hazard and..."
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "I have graduated from this school and I have decided to go back and get the pastry chef completed. Perfect attendance 4.0 GPA before I was done I've told Nancy..."
- "This CA company, If Only, Inc., hired us to do a furniture assessment on a large sofa that they had shipped to a couple in Clackamas, OR. The arm..."
- "If you are a member, or are considering becoming a member at LA Fitness, reconsider, especially in Gresham, Oregon. For the past several months, complaints have been made and..."
- "SO, SO VERY UNHAPPY with MY ENGLANDER MATTRESS. . I only weigh 135 pounds and 1 1/2 years and $1700.00 later this mattress is sagging in the..."